Today is my 25th BIRTHDAY!!
In honor of my birthday I thought I would share 25 things I have learned over the years.
This past year has been a whirl wind. From moving two times (including a long distance move), to having a baby girl, this year has been one of the most stressful, but also rewarding years yet. I truly feel blessed with all that I have and couldn’t ask for anything more.
- Be thankful for all that you have in life, big or small.
- Love hard
- Make lots of memories
- Cherish the times you have with loved ones
- Eat healthy
- Sleep well
- Keep yourself busy
- But also, take time to relax
- Be nice to everyone you meet
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Be positive
- Think before you speak
- Learn that Its okay, to not be okay
- Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about
- Work hard
- Play harder
- Be a BOSS BABE
- Never give up
- Life is to short to be anything but happy
- Be patient
- Never go to bed angry
- Always say “I love you” before you go to bed
- Learn from your mistakes
- Be the best you, you can be
- LOVE YOURSELF
Well, there you have it. Top 25 things I’ve learned over the years. Some I still need to work on, but for the most part, these are the rules I live by.
These will not only make you a better person to others, but a better person to yourself as well.
I highly suggest to those of you who do New Years Resolutions, to incorporate at least one of these into your list. I promise, you will not regret it!